A semi-finished product made up of pigments or pigments and fillers dispersed in a paint.
Oil-based color paste using pure oil as the adhesive. The resin paste is called a resin paste. The pigment paste made by dispersing the surfactant with water as the medium is called water-based paste. Due to the variety of paint types, there are many types of colorants. In order to better disperse the pigments in the paint, a small amount of a surfactant, zinc naphthenate, etc. is often added during the manufacturing process. Water-based colorants have been widely used in recent years.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Silk brocade
- shuttle loom
- spun silk
- Denim Fabric
- Other uses of mulberry silk