Washing of cashmere:
1. Soak in cold water for about 5 minutes before washing (jacquard or multicolor cashmere products should not be soaked), and press gently with both hands in the water while soaking. The purpose of soaking and squeezing is to get the dirt attached to the inside of the cashmere out of the fiber and into the water.
2, after soaking hands gently squeeze in addition to water, add about 35 ℃ in neutral detergent soak while gently squeeze the wash with hands, never with hot, soapy water, can't rub, cannot use containing high alkaline detergent to wash, can appear otherwise fulling rolling and making felts and deformation.
3. Use shampoo when washing cashmere at home. Because cashmere fiber is protein fiber, fear alkaline big detergent, and shampoo is mostly "gentle" type of neutral washing liquid.
4, washing after cashmere products need to be "acid" (the washed cashmere products on containing the right amount of glacial acetic acid solution soak), in order to neutralize residual soap lye in cashmere, improve gloss, fabric of wool fiber protection, and if there is no in the program of "acid" glacial acetic acid also can be substituted for edible vinegar, but still need to once again after acid water.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- The benefits of wearing a silk eye ...
- Multicolor 100% Silk Fashion Scarf ...
- Custom Digital Printing 100% Cotton...
- What is the best way to tie a silk ...
- Silk Eye Mask helps you sleep better
- How to use your silk twilly
- Import and export of silk products ...
- Custom made silk scarf machine-- HO...
- How to wear silk twilly