Silk tie and polyester filament post-processing technology to improve, consumers are difficult to see and touch two aspects to distinguish between these two materials. So the most simple and crude method is to use fire to distinguish.
In the identification of tie material when the lining can be slightly out of some of the fabric, a little lighter with a lighter can see the difference. If the burning lumps, then the fabric is polyester, if burned powder, then it is silk. As the saying goes, the real gold is not afraid of fire, burning once not to burn twice, of course, or to be careful, some of the tie burned bad.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Distinguish color
- Silk Crepe De Chine Fabric (12131) ...
- Variety of silk categories
- Silk Road