Jacquard fabrics: When weaving fabrics, we use the latitude and longitude to change and form a flower case. The yarns are fine and require very high raw material cotton. Can be divided into warp jacquard and weft jacquard.
, Not monotonous, three-dimensional pattern of strong, higher grades. The width of the fabric is not limited, the cotton fabric shrinks slightly, does not pill, does not fade.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Fiber Dyeing
- Blended Fabric
- twill fabric
- Color paste
- Silk brocade
- shuttle loom
- spun silk
- Denim Fabric
- Other uses of mulberry silk