One of our traditional silk fabrics. The brocade was developed on the basis of the Jiangnan brocade in the late 19th century. It is based on satin as the ground, with more than three kinds of colored yarns as the weft, that is, a group of weft tri-fold fabrics interlaced with three groups of wefts. Eight faceted satin woven with jacquard weaving machine. Modern brocade can be divided into raw materials: silk brocade, silk brocade, interwoven brocade and gold and silver brocade. Exquisite patterns, beautiful colors, dense and thick texture, smooth surface gloss, is a representative species in China's silk.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- shuttle loom
- spun silk
- Denim Fabric
- Other uses of mulberry silk