Silk fabrics are relative to artificial silk fabrics and generally refer to silk, including mulberry silk, tussah silk, ramie silk, and cassava silk.
The types of silk fabrics are generally big, heavy, brown, Qiaoqi, Qiaoqi, Shuang Qiao, Zhong Qiao, Sang Bo Satin, Suga Satin, Elastic Satin Satin, and Warp Knitting. Excellent brand in the dyeing and finishing process of fabrics, all rely on high-tech production process, the use of environmentally friendly dyes, color fastness of 3-4.5. While letting people appreciate the unique color aesthetics of silk fabrics, it maintains the nutritional and natural properties of silk fabrics. During the post-processing of the fabric, various degrees of pre-shrinkage treatment are also performed to ensure that the shrinkage of the garments used is 0.5-3%.
Silk fabric is pure silkworm white silk fabric, using twill organization. According to the square meters of fabric weight, it is divided into thin and medium size. According to different post-processing, it can be divided into dyeing and printing. Its texture is velvety, soft, light and colorful, and it is cool and comfortable to wear. Mainly used for summer shirts, pajamas, dress fabrics and headscarves, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- What is differences between screen ...
- what is silk satin
- what is doupion silk
- China Textile History
- Chinese Silk History from Qin and H...
- What is yarn dyed fabric (abbreviat...
- Modal fiber
- Brushed fabric
- How to care for chiffon accessories
- Jacquard Fabrics