On December 17, 2017, Dr. Mark Engstom, Associate Curator of the Royal Ontario Museum came to visit the China Silk Museum. Dr. Mark Engstom, Associate Curator of Collection and Research at the Royal Ontario Museum, visited Silk Road Museum, Silkworm House, Weaving Museum, Fashion Museum and Fairview Gallery.
Dr Mark Engstom marveled at the profoundness of Chinese silk and kept asking questions during the visit. The curator Zhao Feng answered the questions one by one. Director Zhao Feng also introduced to Dr. Mark Engstom the "Dunhuang" artworks donated by the internationally renowned fashion designer Laurence Xu in the China Fashion Museum. At the G20 Summit in Hangzhou in 2016, Canadian Prime Minister Sophie Gegoire Trudeau visited the museum. After listening to the detailed introduction of this work by the curator Zhao Feng, she especially liked to take a group photo with Zhao Feng, The photo has been placed on the edge of the exhibit. This particular source has drawn great interest from Dr. Mark Engstom.
During the G20 Summit in Hangzhou in 2016, Canadian Prime Minister Sophie Gegoire Trudeau visited the museum
After the visit, curator Zhao Feng and Dr. Mark Engstom exchanged views on the exhibition and activities of the museum and discussed the mode of cooperation between the two parties, laying a good foundation for the future cooperation between the two museums.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- How to wash silk dress
- Silk fabric cutting and sewing skills
- How to Tie a Scarf Around the Neck
- Silk scarves washing and maintenanc...
- Introduction of several kinds of si...
- how to tie a tie
- How to maintain Cashmere Shawls
- Chinese Silk History
- Silk Road (1)