First, hand touch : After the silk scarves are flatly shared, they feel smooth and soft with hands. If they are gripped, folds will appear. Of course, the higher the density, the better the silk material feels.
Second, water Kam: Take a corner of his silk scarf, pour a little water on it, if it is a silk material scarf, immediately soaked in water, and tightly attached to the skin;
Third, burning : Pull out a little silk yarn scarves, smell the smell of burning hair, burnt silk into black particles, with a pinch that is broken, and in the burning process can not see the open fire is a silk scarf.
A[Real]:The lower the burning point of silk, the less visible open flames,
the smell of burning hair, the difficulty of continuing to burn, and it will automatically extinguish.
A[Fake]: The material of the simulation silk burns in the fire, burning rapidly, there is a plastic taste, burning faster.
B[Real]: After the silk burns, the ash is black small particles that can be crushed by hand; the ash is brittle, brittle and fluffy.
B[Fake]: The embers of the simulation silk are blocky and difficult to squash. They are pinched and hard to pinch.
There are obvious differences between the two.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- How to clean Mulberry Silk Scarf?
- What's the advantades of Silk?
- Hangzhou the Silk City of China
- Mulberry silk scarf cleaning method
- What is the difference between prin...
- What is Jacquard?
- What is Burnt flower?
- The similarities and differences of...
- Hangzhou Silk
- What is Silk Painting?