A common point of dyeing and printing
When using the same type of dyes for dyeing and printing, the chemical auxiliaries used have similar physical and chemical properties. The principles of dyeing and fixing with dyes are similar. The dyes also have the various color fastnesses that the fabrics should have during use.
The difference between the two dyeing and printing
1. Staining solution generally does not add thickening paste or only a small amount of paste; printing paste generally have to add more thickening paste in order to prevent the pattern of infiltration caused by unclear outline or pattern distortion, As well as dye transfer after drying after printing.
2. The dyeing solution generally has low concentration, the dye is easy to be dissolved, and usually no solubilizer is added. The dye concentration of the printing paste is often very high, and due to the addition of more paste, it is difficult to dissolve the dye, so it is often necessary to add More co-solvents such as urea, alcohol, dissolved salt B and so on.
3. Dyeing (especially dip dyeing) fabrics have a longer action time in the dye liquor, which allows the dye to fully diffuse, penetrate into the fiber and complete the dyeing process; the colorant added during printing After the paste is dried and formed into a film, the polymer film affects the diffusion of the dye into the fiber, and the diffusion rate of the dye must be increased by means of post-treatment steaming, baking and the like to help the dye to dye the fiber.
4. Dyeing and printing have common requirements for a certain type of dye, but they may also have special requirements. Sometimes a dye can be used for printing can also be used for dyeing, but sometimes the same type or even a certain kind of dye, can only be used for dyeing can not be used for printing, and sometimes the reverse situation.
5. Dyeing is rarely done with two different types of dyes (except when dyed fabrics are mixed), and common prints of different types of dyes are often used during printing, even with the same pulp print. Coupled with anti-ink printing, discharge printing, etc., the process is more complicated.
This is digital printing
This is Dyeing tech
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Hangzhou Silk
- What is Silk Painting?
- Wool scarf cleaning method
- Where did Silk Come From?
- What is Plain Fabric?
- What is Jacquard fabric?
- Silk Fabric
- What is differences between screen ...
- what is silk satin
- what is doupion silk