Burnt fabric, also known as convex cloth, is a new type of fabric. The burnt-out fabric is made of two kinds of fibers with different acid resistance. After being blended or spun into a core-spun yarn, the warp and weft yarns are woven into a burnt-out fabric fabric, and then subjected to a burn-in process in an acid solution after the printing and dyeing process. That part of the fiber is dissolved and rotted, that is, it becomes a burnt-out fabric.
The main characteristics of the fabric are its transparent, concave and convex patterns, its novel pattern and clear outline appearance features, which are similar to arts and crafts and are well received by users and consumers at home and abroad. It is a textile export product in China and is welcomed by the international market. One of the varieties.
Currently, burnt-out fabrics are mainly used as decorative cloths, such as tablecloths, curtains, seat covers, bed covers, pillow cases, and summer clothes and handkerchiefs for home decoration.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- The similarities and differences of...
- Hangzhou Silk
- What is Silk Painting?
- Wool scarf cleaning method
- Where did Silk Come From?
- What is Plain Fabric?
- What is Jacquard fabric?
- Silk Fabric
- What is differences between screen ...
- what is silk satin