Jacquard fabrics are woven directly into the fabric, using different colors of warp yarns and weft yarns intertwined with each other, weaving, intertwining, and floating to form patterns of different designs.
Jacquard fabric can be divided into woven, warp jacquard and weft jacquard. The weft-knitted fabric has good elasticity in both horizontal and vertical directions. Warp-knitted and woven jacquard are not elastic. Jacquard fabrics are exquisite in texture, smooth, good gloss, feel good, drape and breathability, high color fastness (yarn dyeing), no deformation, no fading, good comfort, compared to printing, embroidery fabrics The jacquard process is more complex and the cost of construction is higher.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- What is Burnt flower?
- The similarities and differences of...
- Hangzhou Silk
- What is Silk Painting?
- Wool scarf cleaning method
- Where did Silk Come From?
- What is Plain Fabric?
- What is Jacquard fabric?
- Silk Fabric
- What is differences between screen ...