Jacquard fabrics are also called floral fabrics. Floral fabrics are divided into two types, small pattern fabrics and large pattern fabrics. Small pattern fabric refers to the fabric of the application and the combination of tissues, showing fine patterns or grids on the surface of the fabric. Change organization refers to the organization formed by adding organization points at the organizational points on the three original organizations. A federated organization is a new organization that is formed by combining two or more basic or change organizations.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Silk Fabric
- What is differences between screen ...
- what is silk satin
- what is doupion silk