silk painting is a combination of modern high-temperature printing and dyeing technology and Hangzhou silk. As we all know, before the paper was used in large quantities, many calligraphy and paintings were completed on silk fabrics, that is, the script works in the paintings and calligraphy: such as the "Chen Ming Qing She Shang Tu", "Dragon Flower Lady Figure" and so on. Silk paintings are products that have been developed with such a historical feature. Due to its superiority in paper and painting, it is also one of the hottest products in the market.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bow Tie Play
- Silk and Polyester Tie Tape cleanin...
- The width of the tie
- How to identify the tie raw materials
- Dry cleaning method
- Tie ironing method
- Digital printing before printing
- The preparation of the slurry
- The advantages of digital printing
- The color of the scarf is bright
- Wool scarf cleaning method
- Where did Silk Come From?
- What is Plain Fabric?
- What is Jacquard fabric?
- Silk Fabric
- What is differences between screen ...
- what is silk satin
- what is doupion silk