Silk is divided into two kinds: silk and silk.
One, identification of product number
Homemade satin is a uniform product made by China National Silk Corporation. The number is made up of 5 Arabia figures. The first number on the left indicates the variety of the material: the whole silk fabric (including the mulberry silk and silk) is "1", the chemical fiber fabric is "2", the blended fabric is "3", the tussah silk fabric is "4", the artificial silk fabric is "5", and the interwoven fabric (including the acetate silk fabric) is "6", quilt fabric. It's "7".
Two, gloss, feeling recognition
All silk fabrics have elegant pearl luster and soft and elegant handle. The fabric is bright, dazzling, and feels firm. Some silk fabrics feel soft, but the silk is dark and has no pearl luster.
A piece of clothing or a garment is usually judged by experience if it is to determine whether it is silk, cotton, linen, wool or rayon. Such as long-term contact with all kinds of fabric salesmen, sewing workers, and so on, because of long-term experience and experience, you can see what material you can determine the fabric. But now there are a lot of synthetic fibers. Nylon, polyester, viscose fiber super filament and special shaped silk can be made into simulated silk, which is false enough to be true. Therefore, we must use a variety of methods, comprehensive analysis and research, in order to arrive at an accurate conclusion. Such as: combustion identification, microscope observation and identification, dissolution identification, chemical drug coloring identification, melting point differential identification and infrared spectrum identification, etc. So, consumers do not have the necessary testing conditions, how to identify the authenticity of silk? In order to introduce two simple ways:
(1) hand perception method:
(1) visual method. Silk has pearl luster and soft luster. The fabric of chemical fiber is not soft and bright.
(2) silk fiber is fine and long, cotton fiber is short, and wool is curly. The chemical fiber is in good order.
(3) hand feeling method: silk feels soft, close to skin, smooth and comfortable.
(two) the combustion method:
(1) silk burns when burning, and it is difficult to continue burning. It will extinguish itself. Ashes are fragile, crisp, fluffy, and black.
(2) rayon (viscose fiber) burns with chemical smell. The continued burning is very fast. Ashes are ash free except for those without light, with a small amount of gray ash.
(3) cotton and polyester fibers have very weak sweetness when burning. They do not burn directly or continue to burn slowly. The ashes are hard and round and become beads.
(4) both cotton and linen smell of burning paper, and the ashes are soft and black gray.
(5) when the wool is burned, it is similar to the silk. Visual measurement shows that the two are different.
(6) real silk -- when burning, it does not burn away from the source of fire, but has stink and brown powder.
Like silk, when burning, it will become molten state, continue to burn away from the fire, and form a lump without smell.
Cotton cloth -- continue to burn away from the fire source and become smoky gray powder, tasteless.
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- How Do You Paint On Silk?
- Silk Benefits
- Attending Training Lecture--The New...
- Delivery Of White Silk Scarf For Ha...
- Our American Customer Feedback At 1...
- 500 Pieces Jacquard Tie Were Sent T...
- Amazing Pillowcase Covers
- Screen Printing----A Way To Print O...
- Our Professional Printing Factory
- Two Carton Box Of Silk Scarves Are ...