The “brocade” in Yunjin is relatively confusing in the past in folk workshops. Some fabrics that belong to “brocade” category are confused in the “flower makeup” category of fabrics, causing conceptual confusion. Therefore, it is necessary to first understand the similarities and differences between these two types of fabrics.
The same thing is true for "brocade" and "flower makeup" fabrics: their raw materials are all dyed with dyed ripe silk; they are all colorful weft jacquard fabrics.
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- Spandex Fabric
- The History Of Shawl
- Silk Heavy Fabric And Use Introduct...
- Tea Cloth
- The Classification Of Silk Is Detailed
- Modal Fiber Fabric Features
- Warp Knitting
- Silk Clothing Maintenance Method
- Simple And Fashionable Men's Scarf ...