• Do not hang the beaded dresses in the closet for long periods of time, otherwise the soft slack chiffon will sag.
·. Be careful not to touch water. If the water is partially wet, simply soak and wash, and finally stretch the ironing to avoid shrinking.
· Do not drip dry naturally after washing.
The thickly decorated chiffon is best placed flat in the closet, so it is not easily deformed.
· The chiffon dress that passes through once should not be placed in a plastic pocket. It is better to place it in the pocket of the fabric. The ventilation will not be contaminated with dust.
Sleeveless chiffon clothes are hung from hangers. It is best to use hangers made of fabric or to wrap two ends of the hangers in small towels. The sleeves will not be deformed.
· Spray perfume should pay attention to long distances. So as not to leave the macula.
· If there is wine or grease on the party, there are two tips.
◆ Method one: First use a paper towel to absorb it, then find the flour or flour, dry the surface of the water, and then gently blow the powder, the stain is naturally sucked away.
◆ Method Two: It is more effective to wipe away stains with soda.
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- The Ancient Silk Road
- Knitted Fabric
- Spandex Features
- How To Identify The Silk