Knitting is the use of knitting needles to bend the yarns into loops and knit each other. The difference between knitted fabrics and woven fabrics is that the yarns have different shapes in the fabric.
Weft knitted fabric and warp knitted fabric
At present, knitted fabrics are widely used in apparel fabrics and linings, home textiles and other products, and are popular with consumers.
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- Spandex Features
- How To Identify The Silk
- The Process Of Making Silk
- Spandex Fabric
- The History Of Shawl
- Silk Heavy Fabric And Use Introduct...
- Tea Cloth
- The Classification Of Silk Is Detailed