1 The purchase of silk clothing should pay attention to purchase 2~4cm larger than its original size, so that it is comfortable to wear, and it is not easy to damage the mulberry silk protein fiber.
2 Mulberry silk clothing should be dry and cannot be sun-dried under sunlight or fluorescent light.
3. Mulberry silk clothing should be ironed at medium temperature (130~140 degrees Celsius).
4 Mulberry silk garments have good hygroscopicity. When they are not worn, it is best to use hangers to hang up and maintain ventilation. If the clothes are not very dirty, they may not be washed. Hang the clothes that are passed through in a ventilated place until the sweat is evaporated;
5 Mulberry silk garments are best kept in hanging storage, kept dry, insect repellent must be wrapped with cloth, do not directly contact clothing.
Next: Warp Knitting
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- Simple And Fashionable Men's Scarf ...
- The Main Varieties Of Hangzhou Silk
- Scarf History Development
- Scarf And Tie
- Six Ways To Wear A Scarf
- The Evolution Of China's Spinning W...
- How To Maintain Silk Eye Mask
- Printed Pure Silk Fabric
- Silk Dyeing And Finishing Process
- Washing And Maintenance Of Silk Fabric