Mulberry silk is a natural animal protein fiber. When printing and dyeing, dyes can only adhere to the surface of silk directly, and can not penetrate directly into other fibers like other raw materials. And its printing and dyeing are mostly acid dyes. Therefore, in order to ensure the best color protection, we strongly recommend dry cleaning.
If necessary, please refer to the following suggestions:
1, silk washing should be made of silk wool detergent (such as bathing dew, shampoo) as washing AIDS, avoiding the use of washing powder and soap, which is too alkaline, so as to prevent the damage of silk fiber. (soap will be combined with calcium and magnesium ions in water to form soap scales on silk fibers and make the silk yellow and rough).
2, water washing is to wash the water in the cold water which is dispersed to 40 times more than its own weight. Clean the liquid with water and dry it with your hands. Finally, spread the tabletop, use a clean towel to gently press and suck away the excess moisture, and let it dry in the shade. (mulberry silk has the function of absorbing and blocking ultraviolet radiation, so the direct exposure of the sun will make the mulberry silk yellow and discolouration.
3, the entire washing process is controlled within 5 minutes, and can not be soaked for a long time. Slight fading and shrinkage phenomena may occur during the first time of washing. This is the inherent characteristic of silk and is a normal phenomenon.
4. When mulberry silk is ironed. The silk should be turned outward and filled with white cloth iron to control the temperature below 100 degrees Celsius. Avoid spraying water when pressing, so as to prevent the appearance of traces of water affecting the appearance.
5, wash diligence: silk clothes should be washed in time. Otherwise, the dirt on clothing will affect the original luster and the appearance of blotch.
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- Anti Counterfeiting Of Silk Fabrics
- How Do You Paint On Silk?
- Silk Benefits
- Attending Training Lecture--The New...
- Delivery Of White Silk Scarf For Ha...
- Our American Customer Feedback At 1...
- 500 Pieces Jacquard Tie Were Sent T...
- Amazing Pillowcase Covers
- Screen Printing----A Way To Print O...
- Our Professional Printing Factory