The most essential difference between elastic satin and satin is elastic spandex plus spandex, 94% mulberry silk + 6% spandex, full of elasticity, while plain enamel satin is pure silk, because elastic satin adds spandex so it satin More anti-wrinkle, but the silk is easy to wrinkle, so it can not fundamentally solve the problem of wrinkling
Previous: Silk CDC
- Four Seasons Available Silk Scarves
- What Kind Of Scarf Is The Silk Scarf?
- The Origin Of The Tie
- Tape On The Pattern
- Department Of Tie Need To Pay Atten...
- Scarves Of Various Wai Law
- Scarves Recommended
- Fashion Analysis
- Winter Scarves
- Plate-making Terminology
- Silk CDC
- What Colors Of Winter Scarves Look ...
- Printed Silk Paj Fabric Quality Che...
- How Do We Make A Burn-out Fabric?
- Blended Fabric
- Happy Labor Day
- 100% Cotton Tea Towels Are Ready To Go
- Flat Screen Printing
- Sand Wash Fabric
- Digital Print Technology